You’ve got an idea of what main dish to serve your guests at the next dinner party you’re hosting. But you still haven’t found a go-to dessert recipe. Well, this simple but impressive Chocolate Espresso Mousse will surely wow you and your guests – with its pleasant coffee taste and smooth chocolatey texture that melts in your mouth. You won’t believe it only takes 10 minutes to make.
Chocolate Espresso Mousse
Ingredients for 2 servings
-60 g dark chocolate
-100 ml cup whipping cream
-1/2 tsp instant coffee
-1 tbsp sugar
- Break chocolate into pieces and slowly melt in a heat-resistant bowl placed over a pot of simmering water. Leave to cool slightly.
- Whisk whipping cream, sugar and coffee until stiff.
- Mix melted chocolate and whipped cream carefully.
- Add mousse into bowls and place in the fridge until serving.
- Decorate with cocoa, grated chocolate, nuts or cocoa nibs.
Nutrition facts per serving
What do you want to cook today?
Discover 3 yummy and easy to cook recipes in our App every day! KptnCook is a free app that inspires people to cook at home, providing easy access to a wide range of recipes. Cooking should be easy, fun, and stress-free, which is why KptnCook has partnered with food bloggers from all around the world to bring busy people three new delicious 30 minute recipes every day.
Available for download from Google Play or the App Store today!
Make sure to check out our shop to get yourself a cute new pair of shoes for your next dinner party!