Our KptnCook series is back with a whole new batch of recipes that are healthy and easy to make. Today’s recipe is focused on the most important meal of the day — breakfast! Whip up this delicious passionfruit breakfast bowl with your own homemade granola to get your mind right at the start of your day. Don’t be afraid to get creative and add your touch of flavor to the mix, especially if you have certain ingredients you prefer with your granola and yogurt!
Passionfruit Breakfast Bowl with Granola
Ingredients for 2 servings
-30 g coconut oil
-2 tbsp honey
-40 g oatmeal
-20 g dried mango slices
-10 g sunflower seeds
-10 g sesame seeds
-10 g cashews, unsalted
-10 g pumpkin seeds
-250 g plain yogurt
-2 passion fruit
- Preheat oven to 160°C
- Slice mango into small pieces.
- Coarsely chop cashews.
- Mix oats, mango, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, and cashews in a big bowl.
- Melt coconut oil and mix with honey.
- Add coconut oil-honey mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Place the mixture on a lined baking tray and spread evenly. Bake for 15-20 min. Mix after about 10 min.
- Allow to cool at room temperature.
- Store granola in an air-proof container and consume within two weeks. Or right away with yogurt and fruit.
Nutrition facts per serving
What do you want to cook today?
Discover 3 yummy and easy to cook recipes in our App every day! KptnCook is a free app that inspires people to cook at home, providing easy access to a wide range of recipes. Cooking should be easy, fun, and stress-free, which is why KptnCook has partnered with food bloggers from all around the world to bring busy people three new delicious 30 minute recipes every day.
Available for download from Google Play or the App Store today!
Cook in style! Make sure to check out our shop to get yourself a cute new pair of shoes!