I just can’t resist a delicately prepared soufflé with a crispy top and soft and fluffy inside ー It’s like taking a bite of a creamy cloud that melts in your mouth. You must be thinking that something like this is difficult to make. But it’s not at all. It’s actually a very simple process. (You’ll see below, it’ll only take 15 minutes!)
So go a little extra! Soufflés can be served as a savory dish or sweetened as a dessert. Spice up the classic French dessert by adding some white chocolate into the mix. And serve the soufflé warm drizzled with heavenly homemade raspberry sauce.
White Chocolate Soufflé with Raspberry Sauce
Ingredients for 4 servings
-100 g white chocolate
-100 g butter
-60 g wheat flour
-1/2 tsp ground vanilla
-120 g sugar
-400 g raspberries
- Put raspberries and sugar in a pot and let simmer for about 15 min.
- Preheat oven to 340F.
- Break white chocolate into pieces and melt with butter in a hot water bath.
- Remove from heat, add flour, vanilla, sugar, and eggs. Mix until all the sugar has dissolved.
- Butter ramekins. Put the chocolate mass into the ramekins and bake for 15-20 min.
- Serve warm soufflé with raspberry sauce.
Nutrition facts per serving
What do you want to cook today?
Discover 3 yummy and easy to cook recipes in our App every day! KptnCook is a free app that inspires people to cook at home, providing easy access to a wide range of recipes. Cooking should be easy, fun, and stress-free, which is why KptnCook has partnered with food bloggers from all around the world to bring busy people three new delicious 30 minute recipes every day.
Available for download from Google Play or the App Store today!
Make sure to check out our shop to get yourself a cute new pair of shoes after you have a bite to eat!